I bet you thought you’d missed out on the Finding & Claiming Your Value Webinar. Surprise! As I mentioned in my post earlier today, I just returned from two weeks in Maine due to a death in my family, 7 days of which I didn’t do anything business related at all. Needless to say, it has jammed up my schedule a bit.
Because of that, the webinar has been rescheduled (I know, I know….again!) to give me a little time to catch up. The webinar will now be held on August 10th at 1pm ET. This webinar is for you if:
- You’re a virtual service provider of any type (virtual assistants, virtual paralegals or anyone who provides services from their own home office utilizing technology to get the job done!)
- You’ve got clients but still can’t seem to make a decent profit
- You’re just starting out and have no clue about what to charge
- You’re working too many hours for clients and can’t seem to find time to market your own business.
- You’re struggling, discouraged and ready to throw in the towel on your virtual biz because you’re just not making money.
- You’re providing high level services at low-level prices because clients and potential clients balk when you quote higher rates.
Vicki Voisin (the Paralegal Mentor!) and I will be showing you all the things you need to take into consideration when setting your rates (newsflash it’s not just how much you want to make!) and how to assure clients that they are getting a high level of value no matter what your rates are. The 90 minute webinar will consist of a presentation and a chance to ask Vicki and I questions. In reality, this is actually a high level virtual business class that could cost $150 to $700 in a traditional classroom setting. It’s a steal at the low price Vicki and I are offering it to you.
Don’t miss your chance to make a difference in your business. Attend our webinar and start charging what you’re worth!