HIRING EMPLOYEES ISN'T THE RIGHT FIT.
Your business isn't traditional, which means traditional employees aren't on your radar.
Corporate office culture doesn't fit your vision.
Your needs can't be met by a single employee.
Your current financial situation can't sustain employee salaries, taxes and other costs that come with them.
“ Easy to work with. She is an expert at what she does with great customer service. She is a great combination, both tech-savvy and creative. I've worked with Clerical Advantage for years now and I am highly satisfied with every bit of work they’ve done for me. Hire Clerical Advantage now and watch your own business grow."
Working with Forward Thinking Businesses
Choose the Service Package That Fits Your Needs
Your business needs reliability and results. You need a service provider that can fill a wide spectrum of virtual business services when you need them. No fussing about how many hours you have left or whether the services fit a level you signed on for.
A service package eliminates tedious time tracking and project categorizing, you pay one price for access to all my services.
*Please keep in mind that these are virtual services and in order to abide by sub-contractor rules set forth by the IRS there are limitations to the number of hours that can be consumed by one client. Please refer to this document for more information about sub-contractor rules and limitations.
All Online Technology Service Packages Include:
- Assistance with online calendaring (includes setup of Google or SharePoint Calendar) and online appointment scheduling
- Basic document assistance: formatting, creating templates, conversion to .pdf, creating tables of content, etc.
- Creation of pdf and/or online forms including client intake forms,
- Online survey, quiz and form creation
- Blog assistance and editorial calendar management
- Small Project management
- Email marketing or company newsletter assistance (MailChimp, AWeber, etc.)
- Social Media assistance including branding with custom created graphics
- PowerPoint services include converting PPT presentations to .pdf and/or video and creation of handouts
- WordPress maintenance services (in addition to other services. WordPress maintenance only is available as a stand-alone service for those who don’t require additional services.)
- WordPress sales or event page management (If you’re in need of a WordPress website or page creation, design or rebuild, please see my WordPress Website Design Services page, existing clients receive a discount on website creation/rebuild services.)
- Online event services- help with webinars, hangouts, and teleconferences including promotion on social media, blog and email lists
- e-learning (online course creation) and information product services (Online Course management is available, billed separately)
- Creation of graphics for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn Cover images, banner ads and more...
$375 / project
- 5 hours of online technology services
- Best for one-off projects.
- 3 Project Limit Per Client, Per Month
- Projects requiring more than two blocks may be more effectively covered under a Fortnight or Monthly package.
- One Half Month of Online Technology Services
- Perfect for businesses who consistently have busier periods the same time each month.
- Choose Your 15 days consecutively or spread them out over the month.
- Schedule for just the days you need the help.
Full Month Package
$2250 / mo.
- A Full Month of Online Technology Services
- Best for businesses who require services consistently all month long.
- On-call services for the entire month, know that when you need me, I'm there for you.
- No need to schedule, you're prioritized.
Super Tech Monthly
$3,750 / Mo.
- Includes The Following Services Normally Billed Separately per Project:
- WordPress Website Design
- Online Course/ Etsy Store Management
- Graphic Design including Branded Images
- Online Technology Consulting Services