6 Summer Project Ideas for Your Business
Tonight, the Strawberry Moon will rise, the first full moon of Summer 2019. School may already be out where you are or perhaps this is the final week like it is here. Summer has arrived. What does that mean for your business? For many of us, it means things will get a little bit slower. And that makes it a great time to take on a summer project. If you don’t know where to start, below are 6 summer project ideas for your business.
1. Get some R & R. Rest and relaxation. If you’ve had your nose to the grindstone all year now is the perfect time to plan some time for yourself. Focusing on your personal well-being can be a huge benefit to your business. If you just can’t take a real, honest to goodness summer vacation, check out these ideas for enjoying summer even when you can’t take a vacation.
Making time for yourself is one of the best summer project ideas for summer.
2. Focus on Marketing. For business to business service providers it can often be hard to find time to market our own businesses when we are so busy helping our clients. If your summer slows down like mine, it makes the perfect time to really focus on some marketing. Send a summer newsletter to your email list, speak at a local business event or sponsor a local t-ball team and show up to games and network.
3. Get a makeover. Summer is the perfect time to make changes and updates. Does your website need an update? How about your logo or your brand? You may not want to do a complete overhaul but go ahead and make some visual changes to spice things up.
4. Try a change of venue. It’s amazing what a change in atmosphere can do. During the summer, try working from a co-working space one or two days a week over the summer.
5. Revamp older blog posts with relevant information into an eBook. You can then either sell it or use it as an incentive to grow your email list.
Of course you aren’t limited to these ideas, you may have a different project in mind. Whatever your choice, the slower pace of summer is the perfect time to pick summer project ideas for your business.