5 Ways to Give Your Business a Merrier Holiday Season
Hiring holiday help is a common practice around the holidays, particularly for retailers. Did you know that any business can benefit from teaming up with a virtual services professional for the holiday season? If you’re wondering just how it might work for you and/or your business, check out the list below:
- Give them your client list and have them use a service like Send Out Cards to make sure they all get a holiday greeting from you.
- Send them your holiday newsletter rough draft and let them polish it up and add sparkle and shine before they send it out from your email marketing program (Mailchimp, Aweber, etc.)
- Ask them to research client gift ideas and when you decide, have them order them for you.
- Have them design branded holiday images to use on your Facebook Page, Twitter and LinkedIn Profiles, and other social media sites.
- If you’d rather do the holiday things yourself, let them free up your time by helping with blog posts, updating websites, or one of the over 75 ways to utilize a Virtual Professional in your business that can be found in my whitepaper, Business Specific Uses for Virtual Professionals. Get it here for free.
If the season has you stressing, get the help of a virtual services provider and enjoy Happier Holidays!
Ready to Reclaim Your Life and Business?
Discover 'Delegate Like a Boss: How To Grow Your Small Business & Avoid Burnout,' Absolutely FREE!
Are you teetering on the edge of business burnout, struggling to find time for life's joys? Delegating is a crucial skill that can transform your business and personal life. But when should you delegate, and how can you do it effectively?
In 'Delegate Like a Boss,' you'll uncover:
- Clarity on when to delegate
- Step-by-step delegation strategies
- A practical checklist for effective delegation