Tag, I'm It!
First, the rules:
1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself
4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog
Seven Random and/or Weird Facts about Me
1. I live in Maine but I hate, hate, hate the snow and cold
2. At 16 I had a very nice conversation with John Schneider (Bo Duke, Superman’s Dad) on the phone.
3. I have a semi-phobia about misspelled words.
4. When I started my home business I bought a co-worker (Betta Fish) because I was talking to myself too much. His name is Finny Testaverde.
5. I’m a pen aficionado, and have to be careful not to walk off with other peoples pens.
6. Coffee is my drug of choice.
7. I love football and the New England Patriots. I’ve been a fan since a guy named Steve Grogan was their quarterback.And I’m going to tag:
Ok, I’m leaving this one up to you… if you’d like to share a little bit with your readers too, go ahead and consider yourself tagged!! Yeah I know, not strictly by the rules, but innovation is a good thing, right?
Ready to Reclaim Your Life and Business?
Discover 'Delegate Like a Boss: How To Grow Your Small Business & Avoid Burnout,' Absolutely FREE!
Are you teetering on the edge of business burnout, struggling to find time for life's joys? Delegating is a crucial skill that can transform your business and personal life. But when should you delegate, and how can you do it effectively?
In 'Delegate Like a Boss,' you'll uncover:
- Clarity on when to delegate
- Step-by-step delegation strategies
- A practical checklist for effective delegation